Lie down, relax and immerse yourself into the sounds of crystal and Tibetan singing bowls, shaman drum, gong, Native American flute, Kalimba, chimes and a variety of percussion instruments… taking you on an internal journey.
Sound Therapy, also known as Sound Healing or vibrational medicine, is an ancient practice that employs the vibration of the human voice as well as musical instruments, to trigger the relaxation response and activate the body’s natural healing abilities.
Sound can clear blockages in the chakras and subtle energy bodies (biofield or aura). It can disperse excess energy, and bring back nourishing life force energy. Sound can penetrate through our cells, tissues and organs, and bring balance and harmony back in the whole body.
Check out my Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/nienkesound/events for upcoming sound healing events, or book a one on one sound therapy session below.
Looking for a sound healer for your next retreat, yoga class or special event? Please contact me for more information.
one on one sound therapy
- A quick tune up to activate, re-energise and balance your chakras/ power centres, and subtle energy bodies (biofield/ aura).
- Using whole body tuning forks and chakra chime bars.
- Release stress with a relaxing sound meditation, using mindfulness techniques and a variety of sound healing instruments, to quiet the mind, calm the emotions, and relax the body.
Personalised Sound Journey
- Do you have a specific goal or intention you like to focus on? A health concern that is bothering you? Or a blockage you like to clear?
This session is specifically tailored to YOU and uses a variety of sound healing instruments, played on and off the body.
Sacred Sound Immersion
- Like to go deeper? This session is for you! A personalised Sound Therapy session, using a variety of instruments + didgeridoo, mantra, and I-Tera Care frequency therapy, bringing the body back into homeostasis.
This session is run by 2 sound therapists.
– A downloadable recording of your session – $25 extra